Duration of Internship: 2 to 12 months
Preference will be given to those who are willing to commit a minimum of 2 months.
Work: To support research and advocacy
Stipends: Interns may be provided stipends subject to scope of work and duration.
- Candidates must be students of Law, Public Policy or relevant Social Science.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and Hindi, Kannada or any other regional language.
- Willingness to work 20-40 hours a week.
- Strong MS Excel skill.
- Having an understanding of Designing and Data Science would be an added advantage.
- Conduct research on vital issues of justice capacity.
- Assist with drafting papers, articles and reports.
How to apply
Please click here to apply
Please indicate clearly your period of availability in the subject line, as indicated above. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.